Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Return of the Power Trio

Blogging is hard work. Don't let anyone tell you any different. It's not like working on a road crew or hanging steel building a skyscraper. It's not as hard as being a plumber or a cop. But trying to come up with something to write about everyday, or even every few days, is pretty tough. Unless you are one of those losers who blogs everything they do no matter how trivial and mundane. But let's face it, that is pointless and a total waste of time. If all you have to do is sit there and write about who your Alphabits spelled out a rude and amusing word this morning or the funny face your cat made, well then you should just turn in your human race membership card and go away.

I'm not saying that anything I've put in this blog is a mind blowing revelation. I'm not in the business of shifting paradigms or redefining genres. I don't even know what most of those words mean.

Anyway, My Tender Lumplings, it has been a while since we last met. A lot has happened and much of it was worthy of it's own blog entry but I didn't manage to compose a single line. So here I will give a brief note to three of the top happenings:

The Dreams: Over several nights I dreamt of hauntings, towns that don't exist, a wonderful song that I couldn't remember when I awoke and various other strange things. The one that bothered me the most was the song. It was a really great song and would be a hit. If I could remember it.

The Car: I don't know if I've mentioned my project that I'm working on. I am trying to bring a 1986 Fiero back from the edge of life. It works but not at all well. I tried to drive it for the first time the other day and it wouldn't even back out of the drive.

The Craft: The holidays are coming and I am trying to develop some lovely items to sell to make some cash to buy more lovely items. I am devilishly clever and extremely talented, if I do say, so I'm sure it will all be a great success. I'm also selling beachfront property on the moon.

Until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment