Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Who the hell is Niblik?

Your humble Narrator is perplexed my Tender Lumplings.  I have been presented with some information that has me ponder many things.  You see, this blog provides me with some data on how many times people view my posts and where those people are.  Most of the page views have been from the US and Canada.  But then I have 23 views from Russia.  Ok, that is odd.  And then a few from Japan.  Ok, that's cool.  But then it gets strange.  I have a single view from Latvia and India.  I haven't a clue where Latvia is.  And a view from, get this, Nepal.  What?  Really?  I can just picture a little Sherpa guy up to his nether region in snow, guiding some white dudes up the Himalayas and stopping to check out what I have to say on his laptop. 

I know that is probably not what happened.  It was probably just somebody who came by my ramblings quite by accident.  That is how I explain all the single views I have had \from various countries.  The 23 views from Russia are a little more puzzling.  That is a big place so it isn't inconceivable to think 23 people have accidentally ended up on my site.  But what if it isn't that?  Could there be somebody over there who has actually stopped by my blog repeatedly?  That would be cool. 

So, this is what I'm gonna do.  I would like to appeal to my international readers, if they indeed exist, to leave a comment the next time to stop by.  Just say hi.  And to my friends whom I know read this, you do not have to leave any comments.  I get enough of you people's comments in person.

Anywho, it is fun to think I've gone international.  I'm taking my message to the streets all over the world.  I'm gonna let the people know the truth.  I'm gonna bring the people what they need.  Then we will rise up and...  on second thought, nah.  Revolution is too much work.  Let's just veg out in front of the TV.  Until next time my dear ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment