Monday, July 27, 2009

Almost...but not quite.

This weekend was strange. I had a few things I wanted to get done. Then it decided it was gonna rain, so I had to put some of them off. But then it didn't rain. So I did the things anyway. I thought I had it all done correctly but then something went wrong.

The rain caused other problems I still haven't fixed. And the stuff I did do made me sore and when you add to that the rain making my sinus's hurt, well, I had to stay home from work today. And didn't get anything done.

So, the whole point of all this boils down to this: I really wanted to take my Fiero for a trip around the block. That's not so much. Just a couple of minutes out on the "open" road. But it didn't happen. Oh, well, maybe soon.

I think it's time to write a song.

No comments:

Post a Comment